Laser Marking Machine Applications
|Payment Type:||T/T,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Packaging:||aluminum foll box|
|Productivity:||100 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Supply Ability:||150 sets per month|
|Port:||Qidao Port,Jinan Airport|
Laser marking technology has been applied more and more in the printing field in recent years. Laser marking can be applied to various materials including plastics and rubbers, metals, and silicon wafers. Compared with traditional mechanical engraving, chemical etching, screen printing, ink printing, etc., laser marking has low cost, high flexibility, and can be controlled by a computer system, and the firmness and permanentness of the mark produced by the laser acting on the surface of the workpiece is Its outstanding features. Currently, in the marking and printing industry, laser marking has occupied more than 90% of the market.
The reason why laser marking has such a large share is because it has the following eight advantages:
1. Permanent: Marks will not fade due to environmental concerns (touch, acidity and reduced gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. Anti-counterfeiting: Marks carved out by laser marking technology are not easy to imitate and change, and have a strong anti-counterfeiting property to some extent.
3, non-contact: laser marking is a non-mechanical "light knife" for processing, can be printed on any regular or irregular surface mark, and the workpiece will not produce internal stress after marking, to ensure the original accuracy of the workpiece. No corrosion on the working surface, no "tool" wear, no poison, no pollution.
4. Wide applicability: With laser processing methods, it can process a variety of metal and non-metal materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.).
5, high engraving accuracy: laser marking machine carved objects fine pattern, the minimum line width up to 0.04mm. Marking is clear, long-lasting and beautiful. Laser marking can meet the need for printing large amounts of data on very small plastic parts. For example, two-dimensional bar codes that require more precise and sharper definition can be printed, and have a stronger market competitiveness than embossing or inkjet marking.
6, low operating costs: Marking speed and marking a molding, energy consumption, and thus low operating costs. Although laser marking equipment investment is larger than traditional marking equipment, the use of laser marking machines is much lower in terms of operating costs. For example: plastic triode marking: marking machine working speed is 10 / sec, if the equipment is depreciated for 5 years, the marking cost is 0.00048 yuan / month. If a pad printer is used, its overall operating cost is about 0.002 yuan/a, or even higher.
7. High processing efficiency: The laser beam under computer control can be moved at a high speed (up to 5 to 7 meters per second), and the marking process can be completed within seconds.
8, the development speed: due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can achieve laser printing output as long as the computer programming, and can change the print design at any time, fundamentally replace the traditional mold making process, in order to shorten the product upgrade Replacement cycle and flexible production provide convenient tools.
Jinan Luyue CNC Equipment Co., Ltd. focuses on the development, production and sales of electromagnetic (electric) marking machine, pneumatic marking machine and laser marking machine. Provide customers with high quality products and services, and have rich and successful experience in meeting customers'individualized requirements for product marking. The series of products developed by our company have been widely used in large enterprises.
The company has a strong scientific and technological foundation, strict management of advanced production conditions, leading level of product quality and reliability at home, sound sales service network, can provide customers with comprehensive pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale services in a timely manner. It enjoys a high reputation in the Chinese marking machine market. In recent years, more products have been exported to Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and Korea. Countries and other countries indicate that Luyue marking machine is gradually entering the international market.
Our products are widely used in automobile, motorcycle and accessories, machine tools and accessories, valves and pipes, hardware tools, instrumentation, petrochemical equipment, power equipment, medical equipment, plastic products, leather products, and other non-metallic products, food and other fields.
The company upholds the development concept of "Luyue quality, quality first", pursues the business purpose of "taking product quality as the center, customer satisfaction as the first", and in line with the innovative concept of "connecting with the international standards, serving the local" to provide customers with faster, more convenient and better service!
- Company Name: Jinan Luyue CNC Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Chu Guangmei
- Product/Service: Marking Machine , Electric Marking Machine , Laser Marking Machine , Engraving Machine , Pneumatic Marking Machine , Engraver Marking Machine
- Capital (Million US $): 300,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Chengdong Industry Zone, Mingshui Zhangqiu
- Contact Person: Ms. Lucy
- Tel: 86-531-89768258
Premium Related Products